Friday, December 31, 2010

So long 2010...

OK-Here we go... so 2010 was full of a lot of great and not so great memories (and that is an understatement for some of you I am sure)...and although 2010 wasn't the best year ever (ahem Tiger Woods and Lindsay Lohan), I am truly greatful for all that God has blessed me with in 2010 and I am sure you are as well.

 I finally got a puppy!
(Cooper-the most wonderful and lovable snuggle-bug ever)

 I got promoted into a wonderful new job with a great organization
(Love my job)

I got to see some of the most beautiful scenery ever in Alaska with my family
(Mendenhall Glacier)

Along with January 1 comes resolutions. I am sure a lot of you will be making some for 2011...turning a new leaf...beginning a new chapter...closing one door and opening another....Well I too will be making some changes in 2011. I will share a few with you now...but some will remain personal to avoid failure due to over-sharing.

Let's start with what resolution actually means. Some people think it means losing weight, quitting something that is bad for you -like smoking- (PS: if you are a smoker that should be on the top of your list), or spending more time with loved ones. Well, according to dictionary.com the actual definition of resolution is as follows: a formal expression of opinion or intention made...with that being said-I have put a lot of thought into these...*kidding*

1. drink more water
2. go to church often
3. save more, spend less
4. learn something new 
5. complete a 5k and 10k

I know those are pretty vague, but you get the idea. Celebrate all that is great and forget all that is not. Be sure to make a wish on January first...1.1.11...Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2011!

...Here's to looking at the *bright* side

No comments:

Post a Comment